- Curl up with a blanket in front of the wood burning stove.
- Relax on the sofa or put your feet up with the lazy-boy armchair.
- We have a range of local interest books for you to read.
- There is wi-fi so you can plan your next day’s outing.
- Enjoy the TV on a rainy day.
- Enjoy the beauty of the hand-crafted wooden worktop.
- You will find a fridge/freezer, double oven, induction stove, and dishwasher.
- There is a slow cooker (crockpot) so that you can come home to a hearty meal after a long day exploring Skye.
- Coffee facilities consist of a French press, and of course you will find a teapot.
- Basic foodstuffs are provided (oil, flour, etc).
- Star-gaze from the king bed, or simply take in the view of the loch.
- A perfect spot to write postcards from the desk.
- Hide your suitcases away in the large wardrobe.
- A second TV for your convenience.
Bathroom & Laundry
- The bathroom and laundry are situated downstairs.
- A washer-dryer is there if you get caught in the rain.
- You will find a hairdryer in the bathroom.
- Skye is often considered to be rough and rugged, but if you decide to try some of the area’s fine dining experiences, you will find an iron so you can look your best.
- French doors lead out onto a patio area surrounded by a small garden sheltered by mature trees.
- The garden attracts many species of bird, and you can watching them close-up at the bird feeders.
- The cottage is comfortably warm all year round, and night-storage heaters ensure that the ambient temperature is always pleasant.
- There is a wood-burning stove to keep you cosy in the evening.